Are You a Musician?
Part of Reset’s magic is our commitment to live music and other good entertainment. We’re excited to experience a wide range of styles and personalities.
Here are our guidelines for live music and how you can apply to be part of the Reset music crew:
- Reset live music must be of the acoustic variety.
- We have a small space so, we’re looking mostly for solo and duo acts. If your band is larger, we’ll need to talk it through.
- We’re committed to having music heard but, also allowing conversations to take place.
- Covers or originals are acceptable. However, if you plan on more than 25% originals, we need to discuss.
- Reset favors the storytelling genres of music (e.g. folk, singer-songwriter, blues, Americana, country) but we are open to other genres. It’s more about “feel” and “vibe” for us. We aren’t a rock club and we aren’t a dance venue. We’re the place people go to hear good music and enjoy food and drink with friends and family.
- No drums but, light percussion (e.g. shakers, bongos) are acceptable if they aren’t a prominent feature in the music
- Short bio (2-3 paragraphs) including your photo, style, and musical configuration (e.g. Country. Folk. Blues. I play solo. We are a duo. I do all original. I only play covers.)
- Links to your website/social media page(s)
- Links to any of your online digital music
- List of venues you have played in the area
- 2-3 references from professional venues you’ve played
- 2-3 video clips of you playing (if you don’t have video, audio will work)
- Any special requirements you have when you play (e.g. I have to sit. I have merch to sell.)
Our live entertainment hours are typically on Saturday nights from 6:30 to 9:30.
Submit all the above to email@example.com.